Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Kid's Like Me

Kids like me get picked on, teased at, made fun of.
I am bigger, gayer, than them, those are my insecurities.
Trouble on the home front, bad father, their insecurities.
So to help reinforce their insecurities they have to tear down mine.
But what they don’t realize those are also my in securities.
My parents are, ‘Tolerant’, of my, ‘Lifestyle’, so they say unfruitful things.
My biological dad, is as dead-beat as they come.
So instead of teasing people, see if they’re in the same boat as you.

8 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this with me, Wes. Is this piece going on the blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it is! can't wait to put more up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a good piece, wes! I think that it's amazing of you to share things such as your insecurities, it takes a lot of bravery to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Katie, a lot of confidence is needed for a piece like this. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving this piece! Great writer, great person, wesley dews

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is wonderful! great courage and strength to express your sensitive situations. <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Wes this piece is awesome. It takes a lot of strength to write something like this, letting people see your insecurities. I love it. You're so cool!

    ReplyDelete